Auctions and Services Unlimited (ASU) was established in 2002 by Tim and Suzette Watkins. Located in Midland, Texas, ASU is the only full-service auction house in West Texas. We have remained at the forefront of auction technology, constantly testing new platforms and processes and investing in our employees. We have a Federal Firearms License. ASU is a seller’s best friend and buyer’s paradise! We sell everything big and small – from single items to full collections, we can handle it all!
Meet Our Auctioneers
Tim Watkins – Owner/Auctioneer (LIC #13861) Tim has been a resident of Midland and Odessa for over 35 years. He was raised by avid antique collectors, so from an early age he tagged along with his parents to hundreds of auctions, antique shows and cooperatives. He has worked in the oil and gas industry as well as transportation. Tim graduated Missouri Auction School in March 2002 and is a graduate of the Certifies Appraisers Guild of America, concentrating on equipment. Suzette Watkins – Owner/ Appraiser/ Business Manager Suzette is an accredited member of the International Society of Appraisers and has been a certified appraiser for antiques and household goods since April 2003. All appraisals given to ASU clients will be written with ISA (International Society of Appraisers) and/or USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal) Practice standards. Suzette is especially knowledgeable of IRS requirements for estates and donations.
Our primary goal is to provide outstanding professional service to our clients.
- We are committed to demonstrating great respect for our clients and our client’s property.
- We are committed to providing a wide variety of services to best meet the unique needs of each client.
- We are committed to developing and maintaining long-term business relationships with our clients and our customers.
- We are committed to providing our customers with quality service and honest representation.
- We are committed to the long-term growth of our business. We will not allow the opportunity for short-term growth or profit to compromise our business philosophy and goals.